CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 6, 2012

Doctor's Visit - 4 mo - 1/6/11

I went to visit my doctor today. I have grown so much!
Head: 16.5"
Length: 25"
Weight: 15lb 13 oz
Considering I was in the 25% at my last visit, I made a huge leap up to 75-80%. I also had two shots and an oral dosage today. I don't know which was worse! I choked and spit out the oral dosage and bawled over the shots. Mommy told the nurse that she was "tough", but I think I saw her tear up when it finally came time to look at my sweet face.
At least I quickly recovered!
Since Mommy also noticed that I'm getting a flat spot on my head, I have spent the rest of the day sitting in my Bumbo chair, sitting in Mommy's lap, or in tummy time.
Here's a picture of me from yesterday, so you can see how I've grown:

0 comments:

Post a Comment