CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

My name is Willa Jane




I really don't know how much Mommy will ever put out here, but because she started a little blog for my older brother, she's at least attempting to do something similar for me.

I am almost three months old already, and though my entry into this world was a rough one, I'm getting more and more predictable every day. I'm sleeping through the night already, going down about 10PM and getting up around 7AM. I'm still in the bassinet, too, since I'm so little. I weighed 7 lb., 4 oz. at birth, and now I weigh a little over 11 lbs. Daddy is in a hurry to get me out of the bedroom, but Mommy says I can stay until I max out the weight limit.

Mommy was gone a good portion of the day due to a toe injury from my older brother. Both my Gammy and my Aunt Leslie came and sat with me today. I think I mostly slept!

I am thisclose to giggling for Mommy and Asher. It will be any day now! I am making little half-laughs now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment